At times when I’m displeased with how a few things in life are transpiring, I think people should keep at their side some inspirational quotes to harness more perseverance. I always discover at the very least one quote which covers precisely the issue I’m experiencing.
In some fashion or another, knowing I’m not the one to have doubts, you must be reminded to remain optimistic and focused to continue feeling upbeat. Moreover, the words of wisdom supply good reminders to keep trying, take action, be thankful, and be appreciative.
I for one am an enormous admirer of quotes for inspiration. I like that so much energy can come out of a simple sentence. They inspire us to be more.
I want to share some great quotes that I find to be possibly the most inspiring, and perceptive into the thinking that energizes some highly successful people in the world. A few of them are pretty similar, nevertheless this just assists us in the process of implementation. I trust you will discover them as helpful and motivating!
Here is to building a greater career and lifestyle in 2012 and beyond – Brian Moaddeli
1. “The bad news is time flies, the good news is you’re the pilot” ~ Michael Althsuler
2. “Opportunities multiply as they are seized” ~ Sun Tzu
3. “Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.” – Winston Churchill
4. “If you want to be great and successful, choose people who are great and successful and walk side by side with them.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. “The most important thing in your business relationships is your reputation for honesty. If you can genuinely and sincerely fake honesty, you will be a success. Never doubt it.” – The Mafia Manager
6. “After loyalty come ability, skill and competence. Promote only able people (and the occasional humbler). You find able people by testing them.” – The Mafia Manager
7. “Do not fear when your enemies criticize you. Beware when they applaud.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. “Effort and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.” – John F. Kennedy
9. “Fire is the test of gold, adversity of strong men.” – Seneca
10. “Good leadership consists of showing average people how to do the work of superior people.” – John D. Rockefeller
11. “The skillful employer of men will employ the wise man, the brave man, the covetous man, and the stupid man.” ~ Sun Tzu
12. “When people are placed in positions slightly above what they expect, they are apt to excel.” – Richard Branson
13. “Good judgment comes from experience and experience comes from bad judgments.” – Dr Warne W. Dyer
14. “He who believes is strong; he who doubts is weak. Strong convictions precede great action.” – J. F. Clarke
15. “Giving people self confidence is by far the most important thing that I can do because then they will act.” – Jack Welch
16. “Before making an important decision, get as much as you can of the best information available and review it carefully, analyze it and draw up worst case scenarios. Add up the plus or minus factors, discuss it with your team and do what your guts tell you to do.” – The Mafia Manager
17. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and only five Minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you will do things differently.” – Warren Buffett
18. “Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it’s amazing what they can accomplish.” – Sam Walton
19. “It’s alright to be Goliath but always act like David.” – Philip Knight
20. “If you hear a voice within you saying “you are not a painter” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh